|FOOD FOR THOUGHT|
7 SEVEN ESSENTIAL THOUGHTS
Just as you may have experienced, I've also had my ups and downs with weight. My history with food coupled with my vanity got the best of me a few times while struggling with the decision to eat everything or to eat nothing at all. I scanned my entire life to find out what connected or disconnected me with food. I wanted to be healthy, eat and find my comfortable size. I made a list that boiled down to the 7 thoughts. These were things that I already knew, yet hadn't adopted in my daily lifestyle and they are, "The 7 Essential Thoughts for Losing Weight."
- Thought 1 - Drink half your body weight in ounces of water per day.
- Thought 2 - Eliminate the white foods, namely boxed, packaged, canned, refined, baked and processed food.
- Thought 3 - Nourish your body with food instead of nurturing it with food.
- Thought 4 - Shop the perimeter of the grocery store.
- Thought 5 - Eat breakfast like a king/queen, lunch like a working man/woman and dinner like a pauper.
- Thought 6 - Eat when you're hungry, not because it's time to eat.
- Thought 7 - Be thankful with prayer and affirmations.
[ back to top ]
**This web site's goal is to provide you with information that may be useful in attaining optimal health. Nothing in it is meant as a prescription or as medical advice. You should check with your physician before implementing any changes in your exercise or lifestyle habits, especially if you have physical problems or are taking medications of any kind.