|Aspects and Symbols|
Applying and Separating Aspects
Astrology Brain Dump™
Dignity and Debility
Glossary of Terms
Moon in a Sign
North and South Nodes
Pet Sun Signs
Rising Sign Calculator
Transits and Progressions
|February 2019 Astro-Memes|
January 2019 Astro-Memes
December 2018 Astro-Memes
|What is a Void of Course Moon|
2018 Void of Course Moon Calendar
|Neptune in Pisces|
Pluto in Capricorn
Uranus in Taurus
Uranus in Aries Retrograde Nov. 6, 2018 - Mar. 6, 2019
|Mars Moving Through The Signs Calendar|
Jupiter Moving Through The Signs Calendar
Saturn Moving Through The Signs Calendar
Neptune Moving Through The Signs Calendar
Pluto Moving Through The Signs Calendar
Uranus Moving Through The Signs Calendar
|North and South Node Yearly Transiting Calendar|
North Node Cancer and South Node in Capricorn Transiting Degrees Calendar
Jupiter in Sagittarius Transiting Degrees Calendar
Saturn in Capricorn Transiting Degrees Calendar
|What does the North Node in Leo and South Node in Aquarius mean?|
Scorpio Moon Shopping & Surgery
How are horoscopes written?
How can I be a Christian & practice Astrology?
What is a Natal Chart?
[Posted 11:30 a.m., EDT - Thursday morning, 5/11/2006]
Osiyo or 'Siyo~ [Hello in Cherokee]
The Moon affects us in so many ways, from our emotions, to our purchases, to successful surgeries. When the Moon is moving through the sign of Scorpio, do not buy anything. Either your purchase will be a lemon, you will not use the item, you will not wear the item or you will go back later and return the item. In other words, you will not be happy with your purchase. Wait until the Moon passes into another sign to make your purchases.
Being that Scorpio is THE MOST passionate sign, if you are really not feelin' the Love, believe me, you will return the item. If you simply cannot help yourself and feel the need to test the system, then please call me so I can hear about the pattern.
My astrologer, Mr. Thomas Seers (a Leo, may God rest his spirit) who Loved being called Mr. Seers, taught me to watch for the 70/30 patterns in Natal Charts. Keep in mind, God is the One and Only 100 Percent so we stick to the 70/30 rule. So as far as the Moon in Scorpio goes, 70 percent of those who make purchases today will be unhappy with what they bought and will more than likely return the item or have complaints about it; the other 30 percent will think nothing of the fact that they do like what they bought or that they are not using it. Let's just call it denial. This would be the purchase of workout equipment sitting around unused or folded under the bed.
Patterns are exactly why it is so important to have a copy of your Natal Chart so that you can witness patterns in your own Life and then you can change yourself from being 30/70 in one area to 70/30 in the same area. It is really just as simple as that. If you were 30/70 in the 7th house of relationships, meaning repeating the same 'type' of relationship over and over again, therein lies the pattern. Use the positive energies of that house or planets in the house to flip yourself like a pancake to 70/30. Believe me, you know if you are 30/70 in the 2nd house of money. You know what patterns you need to break in order to flip yourself to 70/30.
I always post what sign the Moon is in for the entire month in the daily horoscopes. If you can avoid having any surgery when the Moon is in Scorpio that would be best. The best placement to have surgery is when the Moon is moving through a sign that is distal (furthest) away from the body part involved.
For example: Aries rules the head, so if you need your knees operated on, then do it when the Moon is in Aries. Taurus rules the throat, so if you need your feet operated on, do it when the Moon is in Taurus. Capricorn rules the knees, if you need your heart operated on, do it when the Moon is in Capricorn.
Interestingly enough, the best person to have as a surgeon is a Scorpio because Scorpio rules surgery and surgeons. Scorpio's make THE BEST surgeons by far, hands down! And the best all around doctor to have is a doctor who has a North Node Virgo. If your doctor has a North Node Virgo, they will even be right on accident because Virgo rules the 6th house of health and hygiene. By the way, those doctors with North Node Capricorn's make excellent doctors too, especially if that doctor works with the skin, hair, teeth or bones because Capricorn rules those areas of the body.
And me? I'm a North Node Virgo!
Check out the Spiritual Progression Path on the home page.
Denadagohvyu - ['Until we meet again' in Cherokee]
A bazillion blessings~ Dr. Loretta Standley
**This web site's goal is to provide you with information that may be useful in attaining optimal health. Nothing in it is meant as a prescription or as medical advice. You should check with your physician before implementing any changes in your exercise or lifestyle habits, especially if you have physical problems or are taking medications of any kind.